- by Elizabeth SamuelAppSource validation ensures your Office Add-in submission follows Microsoft’s quality standards. This blog post covers the five current most common validation pitfalls. The post Top 5 AppSource validation errors for Office Add-ins submissions – September 2023 appeared […]
- by Sam ChungThe deprecation of Teams live events is set to happen on September 30th, 2024. After this date, all Teams live events services will cease to function. The post Deprecation of Teams live events API on Microsoft Graph […]
- by Waldek MastykarzMicrosoft 365 Developer Proxy v0.12 features new mocking capabilities to help develop and test your applications. The post Microsoft 365 Developer Proxy v0.12 with new mocking capabilities appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Matthew McGrathThe callRecord and session APIs are now available in the GCC High and DoD environments, as well as change notification subscriptions that provide a continuous stream of call record updates to enable near real-time reporting. The post […]
- by Kelly Bowen-McCombs (She/Her)Here, we highlight the recent updates to the Microsoft 365 Developer Program and share ideas for new features and benefits. The post Microsoft 365 Developer Program: September 2023 updates appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Carol Mbasinge KigoonyaThis release candidate provides Graph Beta endpoints, expanded distribution options including publication on NuGet, new features, and bug fixes. The post Announcing Microsoft Graph CLI v1.0.0 release candidate, now with beta support appeared first on Microsoft 365 […]
- by Greg TaylorOn October 1, 2026, we will start blocking EWS requests from non-Microsoft apps to Exchange Online. The post Retirement of Exchange Web Services in Exchange Online appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer Blog.
- by Leana GerrardIn recent surveys, enterprise customers report considering Microsoft 365 Certified apps before non-certified apps on average 90% of the time. The post Data suggests Microsoft 365 Certification increases app adoption rates appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer […]
- Announcing SharePoint Framework 1.18 with updates for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva and SharePointby Vesa JuvonenWe are excited to announce a new public version of the SharePoint Framework, v1.18, with new features, capabilities and fixes for Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint. The post Announcing SharePoint Framework 1.18 with updates for Microsoft […]
- by Ayan ChakrabortyOn October 3, 2023, we are starting billing in public preview for the Microsoft Teams Recording and Transcript APIs. The post Microsoft Teams Recording and Transcript APIs billing in public preview appeared first on Microsoft 365 Developer […]
This is a personal weblog. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer or clients, past, present or future. It is solely my opinion.
All images and proprietary logos are (c) as all banners images from their owners in www.pexels.com
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.
This Site does not contain advertising of any kind, all contents are provided without advertising mechanisms by any means. But I can quote manufacturers, services, suppliers or other Blogs RSS that make sense to me and that I use in my day to day work context for a better understanding of the articles.
All WBBags are past experiences and for me they represented overcoming in projects with environments that are often extreme and where there are many Blocking Points. You'll never go anywhere alone, value your Team.
- Using SPFx React Controls Context in version 1.17.3
- Working with Models in SPFx and Consume Some Field Types
- Building a Timeline Component with the SPFx SharePoint Framework
- Do I need SharePoint Global Admin to Promote a Sub Site to Site with the ShareGate Tool?
- SPO WBBag April 2023 The Ultimate Problem Challenge in a SharePoint Migration – Part I